5 Ways to keep your nerves in order when doing your boudoir session.
1) While doing your hair and make up, we offer you a glass of wine. If you want, you can have more and that is no problem. Only that if you have more than normal, it will make your eyes droop and give you Marilynesque eyes. That could not be very complimentary to the session. Once we are done, feel free to have a second glass.
2) If you have body parts that you are not the most comfortable with, give a word about them. We can minimize the exposure and keep them in the shadow, or cover with an arm. We can always minimize the area in post production.
3) Although we will make you feel the most comfortable, (read our reviews on Google), you can always bring a friend to accompany you and help in your session.
4) We normally shoot 3 to 4 outfits or lingerie pieces. Having your ensembles including jewelry and shoes and props organized and in Zip lock bags will take the pressure off and not let you forget any important things.
5) The most important item is to visit us before your session is scheduled. You will not have to cold meet us and you will know the studio and where you are changing and where we will be shooting the session. We have 2 studios that we will be using. Please let us know when a good time to come would be so we can accommodate you.
I hope these tips help. These tips and many more are available when you book your session.