With the most of what I have experienced, here is a 5 thing count down of what Not to do before or during your boudoir shoot.
1. Do not starve your body of H2O. Drinking lots of water before your shoot will add luminosity to your skin. It will make you feel great and give you physical flexibility so you can nail all those tricky poses.
2. Do not drink too much before or during your session. We offer a glass of wine while you getting your hair and make up done but do not over indulge. It can make your eyes heavy, and eyes are sexy, we want to expose them. It will also make you uneasy in your heels and slow to interpret your photographer's instructions.
3. Do not wear tight fitting clothes before your session. It will make red marks and indentations.
4. Do not be nervous. Of course it is expected that some girls will come in and be a bit shy. Nothing to be nervous about. We will do everything to make you feel at home and get your good side. 100% of our clients are feeling fine by the time the session is over.
5. Do not to forget to bring articles of jewelry, mementos, or clothes that could bring your fiancee or partner into the shoot. Seeing your engagement ring that he is still paying for will only make him proud.